What Is Remote Assistance?
There are certain software malfunctions that are a bit more difficult to handle: in such circumstances, we advice our clients to opt for our remote assistance service. Through this method, Dell Support Ireland technicians make the clients download a simple and non invasive tool to download. Once downloaded, these technical experts can remotely access the client’s system troubleshoot the issues from their end. All this happens in a completely supervised environment and the client can opt out of this connection any time he/she wants.
- How Is A Dell Laptop Better Than Most?
- What Are Dell Rugged Laptops?
- What Is The Estimated Longevity For The Dell Laptops?
- How Do I Know If The RAM Of My Dell Laptops Is Defective?
- What Is The Difference Between Express Charge And Standard Charge?
- What Is Remote Assistance?
- What Is A Modular Battery In Dell Laptops?
- Are You An Official Dell Support?
- What Is DBRM?
- How Often Are Your Support Technicians Available?