What Is A Modular Battery In Dell Laptops?
A modular battery is used to power up auxiliary devices such as CD Drives and USB ports. A Dell user opts for a modular battery to relieve the primary battery from burdening itself due to these devices. This power unit is not available by default, rather it is an add-on meant for more rigorous users. To that end, there is a hidden slot present in almost every Dell laptop.
- How Is A Dell Laptop Better Than Most?
- What Are Dell Rugged Laptops?
- What Is The Estimated Longevity For The Dell Laptops?
- How Do I Know If The RAM Of My Dell Laptops Is Defective?
- What Is The Difference Between Express Charge And Standard Charge?
- What Is Remote Assistance?
- What Is A Modular Battery In Dell Laptops?
- Are You An Official Dell Support?
- What Is DBRM?
- How Often Are Your Support Technicians Available?