How Do I Know If The RAM Of My Dell Laptops Is Defective?
There are several tools available online that you can download freely to ascertain if your Dell laptop’s RAM is affected. The most trusted one of these freeware is the MemTest86. You can download this software from Dell Technical Support Ireland official site. And then:
- Install it in a bootable media
- Insert it in the USB port
- Restart the system, the MemTest86 would start automatically
- Once the passes are complete, it would give you the full result.
Note: The process of RAM test is an extremely long one. Therefore, better make sure that you are not going to be using your computer for a long while.
- How Is A Dell Laptop Better Than Most?
- What Are Dell Rugged Laptops?
- What Is The Estimated Longevity For The Dell Laptops?
- How Do I Know If The RAM Of My Dell Laptops Is Defective?
- What Is The Difference Between Express Charge And Standard Charge?
- What Is Remote Assistance?
- What Is A Modular Battery In Dell Laptops?
- Are You An Official Dell Support?
- What Is DBRM?
- How Often Are Your Support Technicians Available?